The Viceroy Anguilla offers a posh Caribbean destination overlooking the sands of Meads Bay. This high-end property features five onsite restaurants, a camp-like program for children, as well as a full spa, gym, yoga center, and a wide menu of activities for all ages.
This luxury Anguillian resort also offers a variety of spacious lodging options from rooms, to studios, private villas, and residences.
The luxury accommodations at Viceroy Anguilla are designed with comfort and service in mind. They deliver both with truly exceptional style using lavish elements that create a relaxing retreat at this Caribbean beachfront resort.
- Viceroy King: The Viceroy King offers 483 square feet of living space and is furnished with a custom-designed four-poster king bed. The marble bathroom has double sinks, a deep soaking tub, and an oversized walk-in shower. A spacious outdoor sundeck is equipped with a couple of chaise lounges perfect for basking in the warm Caribbean sunshine.
- Ocean View Viceroy Studio: These studios start at 486-square feet and also feature a custom four-poster bed and marble master bath with double sinks and over-sized walk-in shower. These rooms enjoy an ocean view from a spacious outdoor sundeck with its own private plunge pool.
- Ocean View Rooftop Studio: The Rooftop Studios also offer an ocean view and feature a long, open 750 square foot floor plan with the custom four-poster king-size bed and marble bath with double sinks, deep soaking tub, plus an over-sized walk-in shower. A spiral staircase invites guests to a spacious rooftop sundeck and private plunge pool.
Anguilla Luxury Villas Offer More Privacy
If you’re looking for a little more privacy, the Viceroy Anguilla offers elegant two-level villas located on coral bluffs overlooking Barnes Bay. Along with stunning views and convenient access to nearby amenities, these villas are equipped with private infinity pools, hot tubs, and a fully stocked professional kitchen.
- Four Bedroom/Four Bath Blufftop Villa: For larger groups, a four-bedroom blufftop villa offers a spacious 4,335 square foot layout that features a partial ocean view. Three of the bedrooms are furnished with king-size beds with two queens in the fourth bedroom. This villa also offers a full gourmet kitchen, dining room, living room, washer and dryer, four marble bathrooms. Complimentary Internet access also available.
- Four Bedroom/Three Bath Oceanfront Villa: The four-bedroom oceanfront villas are also 4,335 square feet. Two bedrooms feature four-poster king beds while the third bedroom is equipped with two queen-sized beds. The villa itself has three full baths. The fourth bedroom, with ensuite bath, is connected to the main villa via a breezeway. This villa is equipped with a full gourmet kitchen, dining room, living room, and washer and dryer. These large villas offer a breathtaking view over Barnes Bay. Complimentary Internet access also available.
- Four Bedroom/Four Bath Beachfront Villa: The four bedroom beachfront villas are the largest at 4,817 square feet. They offer three bedrooms with four-poster king beds, and a fourth bedroom with two queen-sized beds and amenities to match the other four bedroom villas.
- Five Bedroom/5 ½ Bath Beachfront Villa: The largest of the villas is the five-bedroom beachfront villas with 5,356 square feet of living space. Four of the bedrooms feature the custom four-poster king bed. The fourth bedroom features two queen-size beds. Plus with 5 ½ baths, this villa is an ideal choice for larger groups. Guests staying here enjoy the outdoor deck, private pool, spa pool, grill and cabana.
For the ultimate in privacy, Viceroy’s generous Residences are situated along Meads Bay and afford stunning views of the uncrowded beach outside your door. One, two and three-bedroom options are available, including a 3 bedroom penthouse.
The Viceroy boasts two white sand beaches, a shimmering Sunset Pool, an a nice selection of water sports and more. For more information, be sure to visit their website.
Photo credits: ViceroyHotelGroup