The Pearl Resort Bora Bora is located on motu Te Vairoa. It’s just a 10 minute boat ride from Bora Bora across the lagoon. The resort is ideal for business or personal travel and features business services, Internet services, and more in a pristine beach location.
The Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort offers a number of bungalows and suites. Rooms are air conditioned and equipped with ceiling fans, and have a computer port. In all the resort features 50 over water bungalows, 10 beach suites, and 20 garden-pool suites.
- Garden Pool Suites: These traditional Polynesian style suites are the largest accommodations available at the Pearl Resort. Each suite has its own private enclosed tropical garden and courtyard with a covered pool.
- Premium Garden Pool Suites: Premium Garden Pool Suites enjoy the same features as the Garden Pool Suites and have an open-air shower in the tropical gardens which are integrated into the bathroom area.
- Beach Suite: Large windows offer stunning views of the white sandy beaches and lagoon. Private gardens feature a full size Jacuzzi and sundeck.
- Overwater Bungalows: Overwater Bungalows offer spectacular views of the lagoons as well as the mountains. Each bungalow has a large terrace, small sundeck and a private ladder to the lagoon below.
- Premium Overwater Bungalows: The premium bungalows are the furthest from the shore and offer the most privacy and unobstructed views.
Pool and Water Activities
Guests of the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort and Spa can also hang out at the large freshwater pool next to the beach or take advantage of free water sports and other activities.
Complementary activities include:
- Coconut show
- Outrigger canoes
- Pareo show
- Ping pong
- Reef walks
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tahitian Dance show
- Wind surfing
For a fee, guests can try their hand at parasailing, water skiing, an island jet ski tour and more. This beach destination is the perfect place to relax and play in the sun.