This April 2 unleash your inner foodie and take part in a traditional gala culinary event.
The Flavors Culinary Experience in Denver offers an evening that showcases signature dishes from local culinary experts while helping fund the research, education, and advocacy efforts of the American Liver Foundation.
What Is Flavors?
Flavors was started back in 1991 by James Beard Award winning chef, Christopher Gross, from Phoenix. He organized with other area chefs interested in helping to support the American Liver Foundation’s mission.
Today, it is an event hosted in 20 different cities across the country, and it raises millions to support the annual work of the American Liver Foundation.
Flavors of Denver
Flavors of Denver will contribute to helping improve the lives of the 30 million people in the United States living with liver disease, and you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a delectable evening starting with a reception.
Mingle with other guests and sample hors d’oeuves before you sit down to an exquisite four-course meal prepared tableside by a local chef. Dinner concludes with dessert, coffee, and recognition of the participating chefs.
Chefs and their restaurants are at the heart of the Flavors event, because it is their generosity and dedication that allows the American Liver Foundation to offer this event. Below is a list of this year’s participating chefs in Denver.
Executive Chef DJ Nagle of Humboldt Farm – Fish – Wine
- Chef Paul Nagan of Range
- Chef Charley of Sinden Breckenridge – Wynkoop
- Chef Matt Mine of Blackbird
- Chef Duy Pham of Parker Garage
- Chef Thoman Lankheet of Oceanaire
- Chef Eally Smith of Ocean Prime
The Flavors event in Denver offers a variety of ticket or sponsorship options which can be purchased online:
- Individual tickets cost $225 and provide a four-course meal for one person.
- Two tickets run $450 and provide the four-course meal for two.
- Four tickets at $900 feed the four courses to four individuals
- Table of 10 is $2,500 and feeds the four course meal to a group of 10.
Flavors of Denver will be held at the Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum in Denver from 5:30 p.m. -10:00 p.m. For more information, visit their website.