Minnesota’s wine trail allows wine lovers to spend a day or a weekend on the trail visiting wineries and lush valley scenery while sampling award-winning, locally produced wines.
The Three Rivers Wine Trail in Minnesota is comprised of five of Minnesota’s oldest wineries. They are all situated within the Saint Croix, Mississippi, and Cannon River Valleys and offer the perfect event for those ready to celebrate the arrival of spring.
Spring Into Wine March 21 and 22
Minnesota’s Spring Into Wine event is scheduled for March 21 and 22 from 12 – 5 p.m. The weekend will include a sampling wine paired with some incredible food items.
It’s an ideal venue for those who are tired of this long winter and ready to celebrate the coming of spring. Advance tickets are $25.00 and allow guests to sample 5 wines paired with one savory food item and one dessert item at each of the 5 wineries located along the wine trail.
That adds up to a total of 25 wine samples, 5 savory food items and 5 dessert items, all for just $25.
The wineries included in this event will be:
- The Northern Vineyards Winery in historic downtown Stillwater.
- Saint Croix Vineyards offering a range of award-winning wines
- Falconer Vineyards situated amid the Mississippi River Bluff valleys in Historic Red Wing.
- WineHaven Winery & Vineyard where the Peterson family has produced the highest quality grape, honey, and fruit wines for three generations.
- Cannon River Winery in historic downtown Cannon Falls.
Designated Driver Ticket
A designated driver ticket is also available for $10.00 and offers the driver one savory food item, one dessert item, and a water at each winery.
The food pairing event is limited to 100 guests; buy your tickets now if you plan to go. The Three Rivers Wine Trail is Minnesota’s first wine trail and is comprised of five of Minnesota’s oldest wineries.
This event is a unique way to say goodbye to winter and hello to spring. Cheers!