Treat yourself to a gourmet equestrian vacation with wine, a touch of extravagance, breathtaking Tuscany landscapes, and horses.
Le Baccanti Tours Ltd. offers a variety of luxury tours and events including one especially suited for equestrians. This luxury horse trekking, wine tasting vacation in the Chianti Classico offers 6 days in and around Florence.
6-Day Horse Trekking, Wine Tasting Vacation
This unique horse-trekking getaway offers luxury, adventure, and superb regional cuisine. It is part of Le Baccanti Tours Chianti Classico Tuscany Program. It’s a luxury riding experience with stunning panoramic views of Florence and a personal close-up look at Tuscany unlike anything you’d experience from a bus.
Along with horse riding, the tour includes wine tasting at one of Italy’s finest wine cellars which is followed by lunch in a wine bar that overlooks the vineyards. The tour also includes a cooking class at a Tuscan restaurant.
Here’s how the itinerary breaks down:
- Day 1: Arrival at airport and check in to 4-star hotel in the Chianti
- Day 2: Climb into the saddle and ride through vineyards and taste the fruit of the vine in a wine tasting/lunch experience in an ancient fortressed castle.
- Day 3: Start the day with a two-hour ride, followed by an afternoon of wine tasting at a local cellar (includes lunch).
- Day 4: Horse trekking to San Gimignano, then transfer back to hotel for the evening.
- Day 5: Horse ride to the fortressed village of Staggia Senese and back to stables.
- Day 6: Day six offers the freedom to just hang out and relax at the hotel spa, or take an optional cooking class. In the afternoon enjoy a guided tour in Siena, and in the evening dinner at the Piazza before transferring back to the hotel.
In all, the price for this package includes shuttle service to and from the airport and stables, travel in a luxury vehicle for the Siena tour, 6 nights in a 4-star hotel and spa (double occupancy rooms), 6 breakfasts, 3 full days and 2 half days of riding, and lunches at the wine tasting and the fortressed castle.
For more information visit Le Baccanti’s website for details.