Americans love to eat and culinary tours and food festivals have become popular events around which to plan vacations. For those traveling to the Pacific Northwest, there are several opportunities for you to choose from in Seattle.
Savour Seattle is a company that introduces Seattle’s food landscape with a number of tours that let you immerse yourself in the city’s culinary culture in a fun and intimate way.
Tours available include:
- Food and Cultural Tour of Pike Place Market: While others have tried to copy this tour, this is the original. Visit this memorable 100-plus-year-old landmark where you’ll see fish fly, the original Starbucks store, cheese being made, and a wide selection of fresh produce. The VIP tour offers early access to this popular attraction.
- Gourmet Seattle Food & Cultural Tour: This tour lets you experience upscale comfort food made from fresh, local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable ingredients as you graze through a progressive meal at some of Seattle’s best restaurants. It covers Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market with seven tasting locations and a bonus stop at the renowned “truffle café.”
- Chocolate Indulgence Tour: For the chocoholics visiting Seattle, the Chocolate Indulgence Tour is a delicious adventure in chocolate with white, milk, dark, and every tasty combination in between! You’ll even learn what type of chocolate is served in the Oval Office,
- Hip on the Hill” – Capitol Hill Food Tour: This tour takes you to Seattle’s most eclectic urban neighborhood. Capitol Hill is Seattle’s hip and happening food scene known for its inclusive culture and a wide selection of restaurants, cafes, a mix of night clubs, specialty boutiques, and more than 60 locally-owned coffeehouses. It’s also the place to taste trendy hard cider.
- Booze ‘n Bites Tour: This progressive tour takes you to five of Seattle’s best restaurants and hot spots! It includes two-plus tastings and six cocktail and wine drinks and a visit to underground Seattle’s famous burlesque venue.
Feast Tofino also offers a unique opportunity to celebrate Seattle’s local fisheries. This event is a partnership between well-known local and regional guest chefs, restaurants, fishermen, foragers and farmers. Join them to celebrate the ‘boat-to-table’ food philosophy.