If you’re looking for a classic French cuisine you don’t have to dress up for, you can find it at Mon Ami Gabi locations in Nevada, Illinois, Virginia and Maryland.
Casual attire like nice jeans and shirt are the norm, but it’s not unusual to see patrons dress up for the occasion while others wear shorts. Think bistro chic, and you’ll be comfortable.
Oui! Classic French Cuisine and More
Even though it’s a chain, if you love classic French food, the menu at Mon Ami Gabi bistros offer French food with an American flair and more. For instance, the menu offers traditional dishes like warm Onion Soup Au Gratin with a bubbling golden brown Gruyere crust, crepes, quiches, and more.
If you’re traveling with dinner partners who rather eat a cheeseburger, Mon Ami Gabi offers prime burgers, steaks, and other dishes sure to please.
Mon Ami Gabi Locations
Along with the classic French cuisine, the wine menu offers more than 80 boutique French varieties served by the glass or bottle at all these locations.
- Las Vegas, NV: Mon Ami Gabi in Las Vegas is located right on the strip in the Paris Hotel and Casino. Dining atmosphere is reminiscent of 1950s and 60s French bistros. Patio seating is a favorite and perfect place to people watch as you eat, but be aware reservations are not accepted for outdoor seating. If you don’t want to wait, plan to visit during off hours.
- Chicago, IL: Mon Ami Gabi Chicago, located in the Belden Stratford Hotel, offers classic French cuisine with flexibility. Outdoor dining is available when the weather is nice, and the setting makes it ideal for groups, and special occasions. Whether you’re looking for a romantic meal or a kid-friendly restaurant, the Chicago location can make that happen.
- Oak Brook, IL: Mon Ami Gabi Oakbrook serves up exceptional fish dishes, steaks, and classic French fare, with a friendly, knowledgeable staff. Patio seating is available in the Oakbrook location on a first come, first serve basis.
- Reston, VA: Enjoy Happy Hour specials at the Reston Mon Ami Gabi in Virginia. The main dining room is large and can be loud with tables set close together, but it offers an authentic European feel. It’s a busy restaurant, so expect to wait.
- Bethesda, MD: This Mon Ami Gabi is located in the heart of Bethesda Row. Along with the extensive menu, they offer up live Jazz on Tuesdays and Thursday. Happy hours specials offered Monday through Friday from 5:00-6:30 in the bar.
Overall, reviews for Mon Ami Gabi are 4-5 five stars. Most complaints come from patrons visiting at the busiest times, so take that into consideration when planning your visit.