The Herb House is a truly special place for both relaxation and pampering as well as serious health and fitness. The unique forest setting and innovative use of natural materials combined with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment and the best holistic and Ayurvedic therapies, puts the Herb House in a different league.
Herb House likes to think outside the box, so when designing the spa, they’ve created…
• 22,000 square feet on 3 floors
• 8 single treatment rooms
• 1 private double treatment room with steam room and garden
• 1 Bath House private double treatment room with indoor pool and steam room
• The Mud House
• The Massive Forest Sauna
• The Steam House
• The Outdoor Steaming Hot Pool
• Indoor swimming pool opening onto garden sun terrace
• Rooftop herbary with sun deck and meditation areas
• The Workout Studio
• State-of-the-art Technogym
• The Raw Bar offering natural healthy and garden grown food and juices
• Shop selling Bamford, VOYA, NUDE and Tri-Dosha products as well as items from Lime Wood
You’ll also find sumptuous changing rooms, which feel more like drawing rooms than locker rooms, and private tubs to soak in to ease the muscles after rigorous workouts.
To reflect its name the roof of the Herb House will be devoted to a roof garden, filled with the fragrance of fresh herbs. From here, panoramic forest views offer the perfect backdrop for meditation, a spot of sunbathing or a drink with friends.
The Herb House Spa
Beaulieu Rd, Lyndhurst
Hampshire SO43 7FZ England
023 8028 7177